Conflict of interest: G. Gahn received honoraries from Boehringer-Ingelheim, Bayer Health Care, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Pfizer. H. Reichmann was acting on Advisory Boards, gave lectures, and received research grants from Abbott, Bayer Health Care, Boehringer/Ingelheim, Cephalon, Desitin, GSK, Merck-Serono, Novartis, Orion, Pfizer, TEVA/ Lundbeck, UCB Pharma, and Valeant. R. von Kummer reports personal compensation for serving on the Advisory Board of Lundbeck AC, serving as Co-Chair on the Steering Committee of the DIAS-3 and -4 trials, serving on the image adjudication committee for these trials, and consulting Synarc. U. Bodechtel received honoraries from Boehringer-Ingelheim, Bayer Health Care, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Pfizer. The rest of the authors declare no conflict of interest.
Emergency transfer of acute stroke patients within the East Saxony telemedicine stroke network: a descriptive analysis
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 160–165, February 2014
How to Cite
Kepplinger, J., Dzialowski, I., Barlinn, K., Puetz, V., Wojciechowski, C., Schneider, H., Gahn, G., Back, T., Schackert, G., Reichmann, H., von Kummer, R. and Bodechtel, U. (2014), Emergency transfer of acute stroke patients within the East Saxony telemedicine stroke network: a descriptive analysis. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 160–165. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12032
Disclosure: The Stroke East Saxony Network was supported by the Saxonian Ministry of Social Care, Family and Health, Saxony, Germany and the Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians (Kassenärztliche Vereinigung) in Saxony, Germany.
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.