Conflicts of interest: Dr. Aaron Liew has received educational and research support from AstraZeneca, BI, BMS, MSD, Novo Nordisk, Novartis, Sanofi Aventis and Medtronic. Dr. John Eikelboom has received honoraria and research support from Bayer, BI, BMS, Johnson and Johnson, and Pfizer. Dr. Stuart Connolly has received honoraria and research support from Bayer, BI, BMS, Johnson and Johnson, and Pfizer. Dr. Martin O'Donnell has received an unrestricted education grant from BI and honoraria from BI and Sanofi Aventis. Dr. Robert Hart has no conflict of interest.
Efficacy and safety of warfarin vs. antiplatelet therapy in patients with systolic heart failure and sinus rhythm: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 199–206, February 2014
How to Cite
Liew, A. YL., Eikelboom, J. W., Connolly, S. J., O' Donnell, M. and Hart, R. G. (2014), Efficacy and safety of warfarin vs. antiplatelet therapy in patients with systolic heart failure and sinus rhythm: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 199–206. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12036
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Johnson and Johnson
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.