Protocol of a cluster randomized trial evaluation of a patient and carer-centered system of longer-term stroke care (LoTS care)
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 259–263, February 2015
How to Cite
Forster, A., Young, J., Nixon, J., Chapman, K., Murray, J., Patel, A., Knapp, M., Anwar, S., Breen, R., Mellish, K., Holloway, I. and Farrin, A. (2015), Protocol of a cluster randomized trial evaluation of a patient and carer-centered system of longer-term stroke care (LoTS care). International Journal of Stroke, 10: 259–263. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12038
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2012
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR). Grant Number: RP-PG-0606–1128
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.