Conflict of interest:
Effect of addition of clopidogrel to aspirin on stroke incidence: Meta-analysis of randomized trials
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
How to Cite
Palacio, S., Hart, R. G., Pearce, L. A., Anderson, D. C., Sharma, M., Birnbaum, L. A. and Benavente, O. R. (2013), Effect of addition of clopidogrel to aspirin on stroke incidence: Meta-analysis of randomized trials. International Journal of Stroke. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12050
Dr Santiago Palacio declares no conflict of interest.
Dr Robert G. Hart was co-principal investigator of the NIH sponsored SPS 3 trial.
Lesly A. Pearce declares no conflict of interest.
David C. Anderson served as site principal investigator of the NIH sponsored SPS 3 trial.
Dr Mukul Sharma has received honoraria as speaker from BMS/Pfizer and has participated as consultant for BMS/Pfizer.
Lee A. Birnbaum declares no conflict of interest.
Dr Oscar R. Benavente was the principal investigator of the NIH sponsored SPS 3 trial. He has received research support, honoraria and has participated as consultant for Sanofi/BMS.
Funding: None declared.
Disclosures: The author declares no potential conflict of interest.
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.