[Correction added on 16 August 2013 after first online publication: The author, ‘Zion Zilby’ was added in the list of authors for this article.]
Potential of magnetic resonance-guided focused ultrasound for intracranial hemorrhage: an in vitro feasibility study
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: Global Stroke Statistics Edition
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 40–47, January 2014
How to Cite
Harnof, S., Hananel, A., Zilby, Z., Kulbatski, I., Hadani, M. and Kassell, N. (2014), Potential of magnetic resonance-guided focused ultrasound for intracranial hemorrhage: an in vitro feasibility study. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 40–47. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12051
Conflict of interest: None declared.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.