Conflicts of interest: The authors declare no potential conflict of interest.
Regression analysis of ordinal stroke clinical trial outcomes: An application to the NINDS t-PA trial
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 226–231, February 2014
How to Cite
DeSantis, S. M., Lazaridis, C., Palesch, Y. and Ramakrishnan, V. (2014), Regression analysis of ordinal stroke clinical trial outcomes: An application to the NINDS t-PA trial. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 226–231. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12052
Stacia M. DeSantis – Study concept and design, acquisition of data, analysis and interpretation, critical revision of the manuscript.
Christos Lazaridis – Study concept and design, interpretation, critical revision of the manuscript.
Yuko Palesch – Interpretation, critical revision of the manuscript.
Ramesh Ramakrishnan – Study concept and design, analysis and interpretation, critical revision of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.