Conflict of interest: The authors declare no potential conflict of interest.
Functional cortical reorganization after low-frequency repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation plus intensive occupational therapy for upper limb hemiparesis: evaluation by functional magnetic resonance imaging in poststroke patients
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 422–429, August 2013
How to Cite
Yamada, N., Kakuda, W., Senoo, A., Kondo, T., Mitani, S., Shimizu, M. and Abo, M. (2013), Functional cortical reorganization after low-frequency repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation plus intensive occupational therapy for upper limb hemiparesis: evaluation by functional magnetic resonance imaging in poststroke patients. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 422–429. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12056
Funding: Funding for this study was provided by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science.
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!