Conflict of interest: The authors declare no potential conflict of interest.
Life after stroke – is palliative care relevant?
A better understanding of illness trajectories after stroke may help clinicians identify patients for a palliative approach to care.
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 447–448, August 2013
How to Cite
Mead, G. E., Cowey, E. and Murray, S. A. (2013), Life after stroke – is palliative care relevant?. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 447–448. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12061
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!