Past, present, and future of stroke in middle-income countries: the Brazilian experience
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: World Stroke Day Edition 2013
Volume 8, Issue Supplement A100, pages 106–111, October 2013
How to Cite
Martins, S. C. O., Pontes-Neto, O. M., Alves, C. V., de Freitas, G. R., Filho, J. O., Tosta, E. D., Cabral, N. L. and Brazilian Stroke Network (2013), Past, present, and future of stroke in middle-income countries: the Brazilian experience. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 106–111. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12062
Conflict of interest statement: The author declares no potential conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.