Past, present, and future of stroke in middle-income countries: the Brazilian experience
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: World Stroke Day Edition 2013
Volume 8, Issue Supplement A100, pages 106–111, October 2013
How to Cite
Martins, S. C. O., Pontes-Neto, O. M., Alves, C. V., de Freitas, G. R., Filho, J. O., Tosta, E. D., Cabral, N. L. and Brazilian Stroke Network (2013), Past, present, and future of stroke in middle-income countries: the Brazilian experience. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 106–111. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12062
Conflict of interest statement: The author declares no potential conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.