Conflict of interest: David C Hess, Cathy sila, Anthony J Furlan, and Lawrence Wechsler have research contracts with Athersys, Inc and are enrolling in the clinical trial. Robert W Mays, is an employee of Athersys Inc and a co-founder of Athersys, Inc., the sponsor of the clinical trial.
A double-blind placebo-controlled clinical evaluation of MultiStem for the treatment of ischemic stroke
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 381–386, April 2014
How to Cite
Hess, D. C., Sila, C. A., Furlan, A. J., Wechsler, L. R., Switzer, J. A. and Mays, R. W. (2014), A double-blind placebo-controlled clinical evaluation of MultiStem for the treatment of ischemic stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 381–386. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12065
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.