UTSP Investigators: C. Jaigobin, D. Gladstone, D. Selchen, F. Silver, G. Saposnik, J. Breaton, J. Hopyan, L. Casaubon, M. del Campo, R. Swartz, and S. Black.
The CLOQS trial protocol: a cluster-randomized trial evaluating a simple, low-cost intervention to reduce treatment times in acute stroke
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 525–528, June 2014
How to Cite
Swartz, R. H., Sicard, M. N., Silver, F. L., Saposnik, G., Gladstone, D. J., Breaton, J., Ramagnano, S., Lee, J., Aviv, R. I., Fang, J., Zwarenstein, M. F. and the University of Toronto Stroke Program (UTSP) Investigators (2014), The CLOQS trial protocol: a cluster-randomized trial evaluating a simple, low-cost intervention to reduce treatment times in acute stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 525–528. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12066
Conflict of interest: The authors declare no potential conflict of interest.
Funding: This trial is funded by the Sunnybrook Academic Health Sciences Centre ‘Alternate Funding Plan Innovation Fund’. A research grant in aid has been received from Hoffmann-La Roche Limited to support city wide trial expansion.
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- Sunnybrook Academic Health Sciences Centre
- Hoffmann-La Roche Limited
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!