Conflicts of interest: GW Albers and R Bammer are equity shareholders in iSchemaView.
Apparent diffusion coefficient threshold for delineation of ischemic core
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 348–353, April 2015
How to Cite
Purushotham, A., Campbell, B. C. V., Straka, M., Mlynash, M., Olivot, J.-M., Bammer, R., Kemp, S. M., Albers, G. W. and Lansberg, M. G. (2015), Apparent diffusion coefficient threshold for delineation of ischemic core. International Journal of Stroke, 10: 348–353. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12068
Funding: The funding for this study was provided by National Institutes of Health (NIH) grants R01 NS39325 (GWA), R01 EB002711 (RB), K24 NS044848 (GWA), and K23 NS051372 (MGL). tPA was supplied at no charge by Genentech (United States and Canada sites) and Boehringer Ingelheim (Belgium site). Neither Genentech, Boehringer Ingelheim nor the NIH played a role in the design or conduct of the study, data collection, management, analysis, or interpretation, or preparation, review or approval of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: R01 NS39325, R01 EB002711, K24 NS044848, K23 NS051372
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.