With the support of Iberoamerican Cerebrovascular Diseases Society.
Strategies of recovery
Strategies to improve recovery in acute ischemic stroke patients: Iberoamerican Stroke Group Consensus
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 503–513, June 2014
How to Cite
Alonso de Leciñana, M., Gutiérrez-Fernández, M., Romano, M., Cantú-Brito, C., Arauz, A., Olmos, L., Ameriso, S., Díez-Tejedor, E. and Iberoamerican Stroke Group (2014), Strategies to improve recovery in acute ischemic stroke patients: Iberoamerican Stroke Group Consensus. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 503–513. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12070
Conflicts of interest: The authors declare no potential conflict of interest.
Disclosures: Different members have received consultant fees and/or travel stipends from and have collaborated as speakers or researchers with the following companies: Astra-Zeneca, Bayer, Bristol- Myers Squibb, Boehringer Ingelheim, Cellerix, Ferrer Grupo, Brainsgate, Merck/ MSD, Raffo, Pfizer, Sanofi, Sygnis Pharma AG, and EVER Neuro Pharma.
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.