Conflicts of interest: The authors declare no potential conflict of interest.
DEcompressive surgery Plus hypoTHermia for Space-Occupying Stroke (DEPTH-SOS): a protocol of a multicenter randomized controlled clinical trial and a literature review
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 383–387, July 2013
How to Cite
Neugebauer, H., Kollmar, R., Niesen, W.-D., Bösel, J., Schneider, H., Hobohm, C., Zweckberger, K., Heuschmann, P. U., Schellinger, P. D., Jüttler, E. and DEPTH-SOS Study Group and the IGNITE Study Group (2013), DEcompressive surgery Plus hypoTHermia for Space-Occupying Stroke (DEPTH-SOS): a protocol of a multicenter randomized controlled clinical trial and a literature review. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 383–387. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12086
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
- The Institute of Clinical Epidemiology and Biometry
- University of Wurzburg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!