Conflicts of interest: The authors declare no potential conflict of interest.
Outcomes for people with atrial fibrillation in an Australian national audit of stroke care
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 270–277, April 2014
How to Cite
Andrew, N., Kilkenny, M., Harris, D., Price, C. and Cadilhac, D. A. (2014), Outcomes for people with atrial fibrillation in an Australian national audit of stroke care. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 270–277. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12087
Sources of funding: Dominique Cadilhac is supported by a NHMRC/National Heart Foundation postdoctoral fellowship, grant number: 610302. Nadine Andrew, Dominique Cadilhac, and Monique Kilkenny were contracted by the National Stroke Foundation to undertake the statistical analyses for the National Stroke Audit: Acute Services.
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
- NHMRC/National Heart Foundation. Grant Number: 610302
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!