Conflicts of interests: Dr Altinbas has received research support from the Dutch Heart Foundation (2005B027). Dr Algra serves on the speakers' bureau for Boehringer Ingelheim and receives research support from the Dutch Heart Foundation. Dr Brown serves on a scientific advisory board for Bayer Schering Pharma and has received honoraria from AGA Medical Corporation and ICON for the work required as a member of two Trial End Point Committees. Dr Brown's Chair in Stroke Medicine is supported by the Reta Lila Weston Trust for Medical Research. This work was partly done at University College London Hospital and University College London, who received a proportion of funding from the Department of Health's National Institute for Health Research Biomedical Research Centres funding schemes. Dr Featherstone was supported by a grant from the Medical Research Council. Dr de Borst reports no disclosures. Dr Kappelle has received honoraria from serving on the scientific advisory boards of Boehringer Ingelheim and Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, serves on the editorial board of Cerebrovascular Diseases, and receives research support from the Dutch Heart Foundation and the Dutch Brain Foundation. Dr Mali reports no disclosures. Dr van der Worp has received speaker honoraria from GlaxoSmithKline and receives research support from the Dutch Heart Foundation (2010T075). ICSS was funded by the Medical Research Council (and managed by NIHR on behalf of the MRC-NIHR partnership), the Stroke Association, Sanofi-Synthélabo, and the European Union.
Effects of carotid endarterectomy or stenting on hemodynamic complications in the International Carotid Stenting Study: a randomized comparison
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 284–290, April 2014
How to Cite
Altinbas, A., Algra, A., Brown, M. M., Featherstone, R. L., Kappelle, L. J., de Borst, G. J., Mali, W. P. Th. M., van der Worp, H. B. and International Carotid Stenting Study Investigators (2014), Effects of carotid endarterectomy or stenting on hemodynamic complications in the International Carotid Stenting Study: a randomized comparison. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 284–290. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12089
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.