Both authors contributed equally to the work.
The Determinants of Dementia After Stroke (DEDEMAS) Study: protocol and pilot data
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 387–392, April 2014
How to Cite
Wollenweber, F. A., Zietemann, V., Rominger, A., Opherk, C., Bayer-Karpinska, A., Gschwendtner, A., Coloma Andrews, L., Bürger, K., Duering, M. and Dichgans, M. (2014), The Determinants of Dementia After Stroke (DEDEMAS) Study: protocol and pilot data. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 387–392. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12092
Conflict of interest:
Dr. Wollenweber reports no conflicts of interest.
Dr. Zietemann reports no conflicts of interest.
Dr. Rominger received support from Bayer, GE and Octapharm AG.
Dr. Opherk receives research support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and the Dr. Werner Jackstädt Foundation; has served on scientific advisory boards for Boehringer-Ingelheim and Bristol-Myers Squibb and has received speaker honoraria from Bayer, Boehringer-Ingelheim and MSD Sharp Dohme.
Dr. Bayer-Karpinska reports no conflicts of interest.
Dr. Gschwendtner reports no conflicts of interest.
Dr. Coloma Andrews reports no conflicts of interest.
Dr. Bürger receives speaker honoraria from Novartis and Merz.
Dr. Duering reports no conflicts of interest.
Dr. Dichgans receives research support from the European Union, the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, the BMBF, the German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases, the Vascular Dementia Research Foundation, the Dr. Werner Jackstädt Foundation, the Corona Foundation, and the Fondation Leducq. He is a consultant to Bayer Vital GmbH; Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG; Biologische Heilmittel Heel GmbH; Bristol-Myers Squibb GmbH & Co. KGaA; Ever Neuro Pharma GmbH. He has received honoraria from Bayer Vital GmbH, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG, Biologische Heilmittel Heel GmbH, Ever Neuro Pharma GmbH; Bristol-Myers Squibb GmbH & Co. KGaA, Lundbeck GmbH, Sanofi-Aventis Deutschland GmbH, Shire Deutschland GmbH, UpToDate, W. Kohlhammer GmbH.
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!