Conflicts of interest: No party having a direct interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit on us or on any organization with which we are associated. We certify that all financial and material support for this research has been clearly identified in the Funding section. Pat Reilly is an employee of Genentech, Inc.
A multicenter, randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled phase III study of Clot Lysis Evaluation of Accelerated Resolution of Intraventricular Hemorrhage (CLEAR III)
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 536–542, June 2014
How to Cite
Ziai, W. C., Tuhrim, S., Lane, K., McBee, N., Lees, K., Dawson, J., Butcher, K., Vespa, P., Wright, D. W., Keyl, P. M., Mendelow, A. D., Kase, C., Wijman, C., Lapointe, M., John, S., Thompson, R., Thompson, C., Mayo, S., Reilly, P., Janis, S., Awad, I., Hanley, D. F. and CLEAR III Investigators (2014), A multicenter, randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled phase III study of Clot Lysis Evaluation of Accelerated Resolution of Intraventricular Hemorrhage (CLEAR III). International Journal of Stroke, 9: 536–542. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12097
Funding: The CLEAR III trial is supported by a grant (NIH/NINDS 5U01 NS062851 to Dr Hanley). Drs Wendy Ziai and Stanley Tuhrim, Karen Lane, Nichol McBee, Drs Issam Awad, Kennedy Lees, Jesse Dawson, Kenneth Butcher, Paul Vespa, Penelope Keyl, A. David Mendelow, Carlos Kase, Christine Wijman, Marc Lapointe, Sayona John, Richard Thompson, Carol Thompson, and Steven Mayo receive funding from the same grant (NIH/NINDS 5U01 NS062851 to Dr Daniel F. Hanley). Dr Hanley is also supported by grants RO1NS046309 from the NIH/NINDS, grant 272–2007 from the Eleanor Naylor Dana Charitable Trust, the Jeffry and Harriet Legum Endowment, and materials grants from Genentech, Inc.
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- NIH/NINDS. Grant Numbers: 5U01 NS062851, RO1NS046309
- Eleanor Naylor Dana Charitable Trust. Grant Number: 272–2007
- Jeffry and Harriet Legum Endowment
- Genentech, Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.