Conflict of interests: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Randomized, multicenter, comparative study of NEURO versus CIMT in poststroke patients with upper limb hemiparesis: the NEURO-VERIFY Study
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 607–612, July 2014
How to Cite
Abo, M., Kakuda, W., Momosaki, R., Harashima, H., Kojima, M., Watanabe, S., Sato, T., Yokoi, A., Umemori, T. and Sasanuma, J. (2014), Randomized, multicenter, comparative study of NEURO versus CIMT in poststroke patients with upper limb hemiparesis: the NEURO-VERIFY Study. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 607–612. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12100
Funding: Funding for this study was provided by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science.
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.