Conflicts of interest: The authors have nothing to disclose.
Stroke in rural coastal Ecuador: a community-based survey
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 365–366, April 2014
How to Cite
Del Brutto, O. H., Santamaría, M., Zambrano, M., Peñaherrera, E., Pow-Chon-Long, F., Del Brutto, V. J., Ochoa, Elio., Valdiviezo, E. and Santibáñez, R. (2014), Stroke in rural coastal Ecuador: a community-based survey. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 365–366. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12102
Funding: This study was partially supported by an unrestricted grant from Universidad the Especialidades Espíritu Santo, Guayaquil – Ecuador.
Clinical Trials.gov identifier: NCT01627600.
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- Universidad the Especialidades Espíritu Santo, Guayaquil – Ecuador
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!