Conflict of interest: None declared.
Reducing recurrent stroke: Methodology of the motivational interviewing in stroke (MIST) randomized clinical trial
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: Global Stroke Statistics Edition
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 133–139, January 2014
How to Cite
Krishnamurthi, R., Witt, E., Barker-Collo, S., McPherson, K., Davis-Martin, K., Bennett, D., Rush, E., Suh, F., Starkey, N., Parag, V., Rathnasabapathy, Y., Jones, A., Brown, P., Te Ao, B., Feigin, V. L. and ARCOS IV Programme Group (2014), Reducing recurrent stroke: Methodology of the motivational interviewing in stroke (MIST) randomized clinical trial. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 133–139. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12107
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2013
- Health Research Council of New Zealand
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.