Conflict of interest: None declared.
Methodology of a population-based stroke and TIA incidence and outcomes study: The Auckland Regional Community Stroke Study (ARCOS IV) 2011–2012
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: Global Stroke Statistics Edition
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 140–147, January 2014
How to Cite
Krishnamurthi, R., Jones, A., Barber, P. A., Barker-Collo, S., McPherson, K., Bennett, D., Rush, E., Suh, F., Starkey, N., Theadom, A., Parag, V., Rathnasabapathy, Y., Feigin, V. L. and ARCOS IV Programme Group (2014), Methodology of a population-based stroke and TIA incidence and outcomes study: The Auckland Regional Community Stroke Study (ARCOS IV) 2011–2012. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 140–147. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12108
Funding: The study was funded by the Health Research Council of New Zealand (10/458).
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2013
- Health Research Council of New Zealand. Grant Number: 10/458
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.