Conflict of interest: None declared.
Women Stroke Association statement on stroke
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 Women Stroke Association. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: World Stroke Day Edition 2014
Volume 9, Issue Supplement A100, pages 20–27, October 2014
How to Cite
Pezzella, F. R., Santalucia, P., Vadalà, R., Giugni, E., Zedde, M. L., Sessa, M., Anticoli, S., Caso, V. and the Women Stroke Association (2014), Women Stroke Association statement on stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 20–27. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12110
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.