Conflicts of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Letter to the editor
Comparison of small volume infarcts of lacunar and non-lacunar etiologies
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages E24–E25, July 2013
How to Cite
De Silva, D. A., Omar, E., Manzano, J. J. F., Christensen, S., Allen, J. C., Bath, P. M. W., Chang, H.-M., Wong, M.-C. and Chen, C. P. L. H. (2013), Comparison of small volume infarcts of lacunar and non-lacunar etiologies. International Journal of Stroke, 8: E24–E25. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12120
Funding: The MRI substudy of the ENOS trial was supported by a grant from the Singapore Biomedical Research Council (BMRC grant number 04/1/33/19/348). The UK Medical Research Council funds the overall ENOS trial (grant G0501797). Prof P. Bath is Stroke Association Professor of Stroke Medicine, and Chief Investigator of ENOS.
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Singapore Biomedical Research Council. Grant Number: 04/1/33/19/348
- UK Medical Research Council. Grant Number: G0501797
- 1ENOS Trial Investigators. Glyceryl trinitrate vs. control, and continuing vs. stopping temporarily prior antihypertensive therapy, in acute stroke: rationale and design of the Efficacy of Nitric Oxide in Stroke (ENOS) trial (ISRCTN99414122). Int J Stroke 2006; 1:245–249.