Letter to the editor
The economic impact of smoking on the treatment costs of stroke at a tertiary care neurological center in Mexico
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 5, page E23, July 2013
How to Cite
Quintana-Carrillo, R. H., Arauz, A., San-Juan, D., López de Santiago, I. T., Aguirre-Cruz, L., Corona, T. and Reynales-Shigematsu, L. M. (2013), The economic impact of smoking on the treatment costs of stroke at a tertiary care neurological center in Mexico. International Journal of Stroke, 8: E23. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12121
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- 3CDC. Smoking-attributable mortality, years of potential life lost, and productivity losses United States, 2000–2004. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2008; 57:1226–1228.
- 4The Price of Smoking. Cambridge, MA, The MIT Press, 2006:1–305., , , , .
- 5Health care costs attributable to tobacco consumption on a national level in the Mexican Social Security Institute. Salud Pública Mex 2006; 48:S48–64., , et al.