VISTA Steering committee members: A. Alexandrov, P. W. Bath, E. Bluhmki, L Claesson, J. Curram, S. M Davis, G. Donnan, H. C. Diener, M. Fisher, B. Gregson, J. Grotta, W. Hacke, M. G. Hennerici, M. Hommel, M. Kaste, K. R. Lees, P. Lyden, J. Marler, K. Muir, R. Sacco, A. Shuaib, P. Teal, N. G. Wahlgren, S. Warach, and C. Weimar.
Intracluster correlation coefficients and reliability of randomized multicenter stroke trials within VISTA
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 602–606, July 2014
How to Cite
Frank, B., Fulton, R. L., Goldie, F. C., Hacke, W., Weimar, C., Lees, K. R. and VISTA Collaborators (2014), Intracluster correlation coefficients and reliability of randomized multicenter stroke trials within VISTA. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 602–606. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12123
Disclosures: B. F. has received modest honoraria for participation in clinical trials. W. H., C. W., and K. R. L. have received research grants, modest honoraria for participation in clinical trials, and have a consultancy or advisory board relationship with manufacturers from drugs. R. L. F and F. G. have no conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!