Disclosure: The authors have nothing to disclose.
Ischemic stroke in patients with cancer: Is it different from usual strokes?
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 406–412, June 2014
How to Cite
Lee, E.-J., Nah, H.-W., Kwon, J.-Y., Kang, D.-W., Kwon, S. U. and Kim, J. S. (2014), Ischemic stroke in patients with cancer: Is it different from usual strokes?. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 406–412. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12124
Sources of funding: Supported by a grant from the Brain Research Center of the 21st Century Frontier Research Program funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology of Korea (M103KV010010 06K2201 01010).
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2012
- Ministry of Science and Technology of Korea. Grant Number: M103KV010010 06K2201 01010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.