Disclosure: The authors have nothing to disclose.
Ischemic stroke in patients with cancer: Is it different from usual strokes?
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 406–412, June 2014
How to Cite
Lee, E.-J., Nah, H.-W., Kwon, J.-Y., Kang, D.-W., Kwon, S. U. and Kim, J. S. (2014), Ischemic stroke in patients with cancer: Is it different from usual strokes?. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 406–412. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12124
Sources of funding: Supported by a grant from the Brain Research Center of the 21st Century Frontier Research Program funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology of Korea (M103KV010010 06K2201 01010).
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2012
- Ministry of Science and Technology of Korea. Grant Number: M103KV010010 06K2201 01010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.