Conflict of interest: The authors report no conflicts of interest.
Intravenous thrombolysis for acute ischemic stroke occurring during hospitalization for transient ischemic attack
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 413–418, June 2014
How to Cite
Tsivgoulis, G., Sharma, V. K., Mikulik, R., Krogias, C., Haršány, M., Bavarsad Shahripour, R., Athanasiadis, D., Teoh, H. L., Piperidou, C. and Alexandrov, A. V. (2014), Intravenous thrombolysis for acute ischemic stroke occurring during hospitalization for transient ischemic attack. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 413–418. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12125
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2012
- European Regional Development Fund. Grant Number: CZ.1·05/1·1.00/02·0123
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!