Conflict of interest: None declared.
N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide shows diagnostic accuracy for detecting atrial fibrillation in cryptogenic stroke patients
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 419–425, June 2014
How to Cite
Fonseca, A. C., Brito, D., Pinho e Melo, T., Geraldes, R., Canhão, P., Caplan, L. R. and Ferro, J. M. (2014), N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide shows diagnostic accuracy for detecting atrial fibrillation in cryptogenic stroke patients. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 419–425. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12126
Funding: This study is funded by a grant of the Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia under the framework of the Cooperation Agreement between Portugal and Harvard Medical School – 2010 (HMSP-ICJ/0003/2010).
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia. Grant Number: HMSP-ICJ/0003/2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.