Conflict of interest: The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Study protocol of the Restore4Stroke self-management study: a multicenter randomized controlled trial in stroke patients and their partners
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 818–823, August 2014
How to Cite
Tielemans, N. S., Visser-Meily, J. M. A., Schepers, V. P. M., Post, M. W. M., Wade, D. T. and van Heugten, C. M. (2014), Study protocol of the Restore4Stroke self-management study: a multicenter randomized controlled trial in stroke patients and their partners. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 818–823. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12127
Trial registration: This study is registered in the Dutch Trial Register as NTR3051.
Funding: Restore4Stroke is supported by the Dutch VSBFonds (#89000004) and the Dutch Heart Foundation, and co-ordinated by ZonMW (Dutch Organization for Health Research and Development).
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Dutch VSBFonds. Grant Number: #89000004
- Dutch Heart Foundation
- ZonMW (Dutch Organization for Health Research and Development)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.