Co-Chairs of the trial.
The Spot sign and Tranexamic acid On Preventing ICH growth – AUStralasia Trial (STOP-AUST): Protocol of a phase II randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, multicenter trial
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 519–524, June 2014
How to Cite
Meretoja, A., Churilov, L., Campbell, B. C. V., Aviv, R. I., Yassi, N., Barras, C., Mitchell, P., Yan, B., Nandurkar, H., Bladin, C., Wijeratne, T., Spratt, N. J., Jannes, J., Sturm, J., Rupasinghe, J., Zavala, J., Lee, A., Kleinig, T., Markus, R., Delcourt, C., Mahant, N., Parsons, M. W., Levi, C., Anderson, C. S., Donnan, G. A. and Davis, S. M. (2014), The Spot sign and Tranexamic acid On Preventing ICH growth – AUStralasia Trial (STOP-AUST): Protocol of a phase II randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, multicenter trial. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 519–524. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12132
Conflicts of interest: Dr Meretoja has consulted for Boehringer Ingelheim. Dr Campbell has consulted for Lundbeck and received speaker's honoraria from Boehringer Ingelheim and Novartis. Dr Yan has received speaker's honoraria from Boehringer Ingelheim and educational grants from Bayer and CSL. Dr Nandurkar has consulted for Sanofi, Bayer, Pfizer, Alexion, GSK, and Hospira. Dr Sturm has received speaker's honoraria form Boehringer Ingelheim, Bayer, and Pfizer. Dr Markus has served on advisory board for Boehringer Ingelheim. Dr Levi served on advisory boards for Pfizer and Boehringer Ingelheim. Dr Donnan has consulted for Boehringer Ingelheim, Sanofi, Bayer, and Lundbeck. Dr Davis has served on advisory boards for Boehringer Ingelheim, Ever Pharma, and Sanofi-Aventis. He previously consulted for Novo Nordisk.
All other authors declare they have no conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.