Conflicts of interest: Dr. Elkind receives research support from diaDexus Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb/Sanofi Pharmaceuticals Partnership, and the NIH; serves on an event adjudication committee for Jarvik Heart; has received compensation for consulting from Biogen-Idec, Inc. and BMS-Pfizer Partnership, and for participation in litigation on behalf of Novartis, Organon, and Merck; and receives compensation from the American Academy of Neurology for service as Resident and Fellow Section Editor for the journal Neurology®. All other authors confirmed that they had no conflicts of interest.
Review of lipid and lipoprotein(a) abnormalities in childhood arterial ischemic stroke
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: Global Stroke Statistics Edition
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 79–87, January 2014
How to Cite
Sultan, S. M., Schupf, N., Dowling, M. M., DeVeber, G. A., Kirton, A. and Elkind, M. S. V. (2014), Review of lipid and lipoprotein(a) abnormalities in childhood arterial ischemic stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 79–87. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12136
Funding: Sally Sultan, NIH-T32-NS07153.
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!