Funding: Victorian Government Department of Innovation, Industry and Regional Development, The Florey Institute of Neurosciences and Mental Health, Victorian Stroke Clinical Network – Victorian Department of Health, and Windermere Foundation. The Florey acknowledges the strong support from the Victorian Government and in particular the funding from the Operational Infrastructure Support Grant.
Establishment of an effective acute stroke telemedicine program for Australia: protocol for the Victorian Stroke Telemedicine project
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 252–258, February 2014
How to Cite
Cadilhac, D. A., Moloczij, N., Denisenko, S., Dewey, H., Disler, P., Winzar, B., Mosley, I., Donnan, G. A. and Bladin, C. (2014), Establishment of an effective acute stroke telemedicine program for Australia: protocol for the Victorian Stroke Telemedicine project. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 252–258. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12137
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.