VISTA Steering committee members: A. Alexandrov, P. W. Bath, E. Bluhmki, N. Bornstein, L. Claesson, J. Curram, S. M. Davis, G. Donnan, H. C. Diener, M. Fisher, B. Gregson, J. Grotta, W. Hacke, M. G. Hennerici, M. Hommel, M. Kaste, K. R. Lees P. Lyden, J. Marler, K. Muir, R. Sacco, A. Shuaib, P. Teal, N. G. Wahlgren, S. Warach, and C. Weimar
Impact of benzodiazepines on functional outcome and occurrence of pneumonia in stroke: evidence from VISTA
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 890–894, October 2014
How to Cite
Frank, B., Fulton, R. L., Lees, K. R., Sanders, R. D. and VISTA Collaborators (2014), Impact of benzodiazepines on functional outcome and occurrence of pneumonia in stroke: evidence from VISTA. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 890–894. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12148
Conflict of interest: B. F. has reiceived modest honoraria for participation in clinical trials (Sanofi-Aventis). R. L. F has no conflicts of interest. K. R. L. has received research grants, modest honoraria for participation in clinical trials, and has a consultancy or advisory board relationship with manufacturers from drugs (including Boehringer Ingelheim and Genentech). R. D. S. has received speaker fees from Hospira to speak at the Canadian Society of Anesthesiologists meeting, 2011.
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.