Conflicts of interest: None declared.
The influence of psychological factors on Health-Related Quality of Life after stroke: a systematic review
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 341–348, April 2014
How to Cite
van Mierlo, M. L., Schröder, C., van Heugten, C. M., Post, M. W. M., de Kort, P. L. M. and Visser-Meily, J. M. A. (2014), The influence of psychological factors on Health-Related Quality of Life after stroke: a systematic review. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 341–348. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12149
Funding: This research project is funded by the VSB foundation and the Dutch Heart Foundation, and co-ordinated by ZonMw (Dutch Organization for Health Research and Development).
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- VSB foundation
- Dutch Heart Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!