Conflict of interest: The authors declare no potential conflict of interest.
Types of stroke recurrence in patients with ischemic stroke: A substudy from the PRoFESS trial
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 873–878, October 2014
How to Cite
Toni, D., Di Angelantonio, E., Di Mascio, M. T., Vinisko, R., Bath, P. M. and the PRoFESS Study Group (2014), Types of stroke recurrence in patients with ischemic stroke: A substudy from the PRoFESS trial. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 873–878. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12150
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
- Boehringer-Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc (BIPI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.