Conflict of interest: The authors declare no potential conflict of interest.
Incidence and outcome of cerebrovascular events related to cervical artery dissection: the Dijon Stroke Registry
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 879–882, October 2014
How to Cite
Béjot, Y., Daubail, B., Debette, S., Durier, J. and Giroud, M. (2014), Incidence and outcome of cerebrovascular events related to cervical artery dissection: the Dijon Stroke Registry. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 879–882. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12154
Funding: The Dijon Stroke Registry is supported by the French Institute for Public Health Surveillance (InVS) and Inserm.
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- French Institute for Public Health Surveillance (InVS) and Inserm
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!