Conflict of interest: The authors declare no potential conflict of interest.
Predictors of in-hospital death and symptomatic intracranial hemorrhage in patients with acute ischemic stroke treated with thrombolytic therapy: Paul Coverdell Acute Stroke Registry 2008–2012
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
How to Cite
Tong, X., George, M. G., Yang, Q. and Gillespie, C. (2013), Predictors of in-hospital death and symptomatic intracranial hemorrhage in patients with acute ischemic stroke treated with thrombolytic therapy: Paul Coverdell Acute Stroke Registry 2008–2012. International Journal of Stroke. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12155
This paper was part of an oral presentation at the 2013 International Stroke Conference; Honolulu, Hawaii, Feb. 6–8.
The findings and conclusions in this manuscript are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!