Conflict of interest: None declared.
Exercise-induced changes in cardiovascular function after stroke: a randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 883–889, October 2014
How to Cite
Tang, A., Eng, J. J., Krassioukov, A. V., Madden, K. M., Mohammadi, A., Tsang, M. Y. C. and Tsang, T. S. M. (2014), Exercise-induced changes in cardiovascular function after stroke: a randomized controlled trial. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 883–889. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12156
Funding: Study funded by the Vancouver Foundation/Carl and Elsie Halterman Research Fund and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) (MOP-111183). AT was supported by CIHR (MFE-98550) and the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research (MSFHR) (ST-PDF-03003 ()CLIN), JJE is supported by CIHR (MSH-63617) and the MSFHR, AVK is supported by CIHR, Heart and Stroke Foundation of British Columbia and Yukon, Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation and the Rick Hansen Institute, KMM is supported by CIHR Institute of Aging.
Clinical Trial Registration Information: http://www.clinicaltrials.gov. Unique identifier: NCT01189045
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
- Vancouver Foundation/Carl
- Elsie Halterman Research Fund
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). Grant Number: MOP-111183
- CIHR. Grant Numbers: MFE-98550, MSH-63617
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research (MSFHR). Grant Number: ST-PDF-03003 ()CLIN
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of British Columbia
- Yukon, Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation
- Rick Hansen Institute
- CIHR Institute of Aging
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.