Conflict of interest: MJOD is a member of the ACCP Antithrombotic Guidelines (Stroke Chapter). ERM is the recipient of Boehringer-Ingelheim Research Fellowship. J.W.E. has received honoraria and research support from Bayer Pharmaceuticals, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Daiichi Sankyo, Janssen, and Pfizer.
Novel oral anticoagulants: A focused review for stroke physicians
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: Global Stroke Statistics Edition
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 71–78, January 2014
How to Cite
McGrath, E. R., Eikelboom, J. W., Kapral, M. K. and O'Donnell, M. J. (2014), Novel oral anticoagulants: A focused review for stroke physicians. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 71–78. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12158
Funding: Health Research Board of Ireland Research Fellowship.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Health Research Board of Ireland Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.