Conflict of interest: None declared.
Carotid intima-media thickness – a potential predictor for rupture risk of intracranial aneurysms
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 866–872, October 2014
How to Cite
Lundervik, M., Fromm, A., Haaland, Ø. A., Waje-Andreassen, U., Svendsen, F., Thomassen, L. and Helland, C. A. (2014), Carotid intima-media thickness – a potential predictor for rupture risk of intracranial aneurysms. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 866–872. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12159
Funding: The study was funded by scholarships and grants from the University of Bergen and the Western Norway Regional Health Authority (‘Helse Vest’).
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
- University of Bergen and the Western Norway Regional Health Authority (‘Helse Vest’)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!