These authors contributed equally to this work.
Prognostic value of plasma chitotriosidase activity in acute stroke patients
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 910–916, October 2014
How to Cite
Bustamante, A., Dominguez, C., Rodriguez-Sureda, V., Vilches, A., Penalba, A., Giralt, D., García-Berrocoso, T., Llombart, V., Flores, A., Rubiera, M., Molina, C., Alvarez-Sabín, J. and Montaner, J. (2014), Prognostic value of plasma chitotriosidase activity in acute stroke patients. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 910–916. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12160
Conflicts of interest: The authors confirm that there are no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- FIS. Grant Number: 10/01605
- FIS of the Carlos III Institute of Health, Spain
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias. Grant Number: FIS 11/176
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.