Conflicts of interest: KS: No disclosures. AM: Compensation for consultancy with Boehringer Ingelheim DS: No disclosures. JP: travel expenses and honoraria from Boehringer Ingelheim, Genzyme, and Orion Pharma (all modest). MK: honoraria and travel expenses for participating in the steering committee meetings of the PERFORM, CEPO, MCI-184-E04 and DIAS-4 trials, and for serving as a consultant for Boehringer Ingelheim, Servier, Mitsubishi Pharma Europe Ltd., Siemens AG, Merck, and H. Lundbeck A/S (all modest). TT: scientific advisory boards for Boehringer Ingelheim and Mitsubishi Pharma, consultant to Boehringer Ingelheim, PhotoThera, BrainsGate, Schering Plough, H. Lundbeck A/S, Sanofi Aventis, and Concentric Medical (all modest), and research contracts with Boehringer Ingelheim, PhotoThera, BrainsGate, Schering Plough, H. Lundbeck A/S, Sanofi Aventis, Concentric Medical, Mitsubishi Pharma (all significant).
Do-not-resuscitate (DNR) orders in patients with intracerebral hemorrhage
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: Global Stroke Statistics Edition
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 53–58, January 2014
How to Cite
Silvennoinen, K., Meretoja, A., Strbian, D., Putaala, J., Kaste, M. and Tatlisumak, T. (2014), Do-not-resuscitate (DNR) orders in patients with intracerebral hemorrhage. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 53–58. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12161
Funding: This study was supported by the Helsinki University Central Hospital Research Funds (EVO). Additional support was received from the Sigrid Jusélius Foundation (AM, TT), and the Academy of Finland (TT).
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.