Shared first authors.
Influence of racial differences on outcomes after thrombolytic therapy in acute ischemic stroke
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 613–617, July 2014
How to Cite
Mishra, N. K., Mandava, P., Chen, C., Grotta, J., Lees, K. R., Kent, T. A. and VISTA collaboration (2014), Influence of racial differences on outcomes after thrombolytic therapy in acute ischemic stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 613–617. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12162
Conflict of interest: NKM reports no conflict of interest. Drs Mandava and Kent are copyright holders of pPAIRS© and have no commercial interest in its use.
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Institute of Clinical and Translational Research
- Department of Veterans Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.