Conflict of interest: Gillian Mead, has received £1000 royalties from a company (Later Life Training) for having developed a course on exercise after stroke and £350 royalties from the publisher Elsevier for a book that she has written. Other authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Edaravone improves functional and structural outcomes in animal models of focal cerebral ischemia: A systematic review
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: Global Stroke Statistics Edition
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 101–106, January 2014
How to Cite
Wu, S., Sena, E., Egan, K., Macleod, M. and Mead, G. (2014), Edaravone improves functional and structural outcomes in animal models of focal cerebral ischemia: A systematic review. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 101–106. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12163
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.