Conflicts of interest: The authors declare no potential conflict of interest.
Revascularization-outcome paradox: not only time and collaterals status, but also complete recanalization contribute to good neurological outcome
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 542–544, October 2013
How to Cite
Cohen, J. E. and Leker, R. R. (2013), Revascularization-outcome paradox: not only time and collaterals status, but also complete recanalization contribute to good neurological outcome. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 542–544. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12165
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!