Conflict of interest: None declared.
Plaque At RISK (PARISK): prospective multicenter study to improve diagnosis of high-risk carotid plaques
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
How to Cite
Truijman, M. T. B., Kooi, M. E., van Dijk, A. C., de Rotte, A. A. J., van der Kolk, A. G., Liem, M. I., Schreuder, F. H. B. M., Boersma, E., Mess, W. H., van Oostenbrugge, R. J., Koudstaal, P. J., Kappelle, L. J., Nederkoorn, P. J., Nederveen, A. J., Hendrikse, J., van der Steen, A. F. W., Daemen, M. J. A. P. and van der Lugt, A. (2013), Plaque At RISK (PARISK): prospective multicenter study to improve diagnosis of high-risk carotid plaques. International Journal of Stroke. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12167
Funding: This research was performed within the framework of CTMM, the Center for Translational Molecular Medicine (http://www.ctmm.nl), project PARISK (grant 01C-202), and supported by the Dutch Heart Foundation.
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- PARISK. Grant Number: 01C-202
- Dutch Heart Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.