Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS): Does it have merit in stroke rehabilitation? A systematic review
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 306–316, April 2015
How to Cite
Marquez, J., van Vliet, P., McElduff, P., Lagopoulos, J. and Parsons, M. (2015), Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS): Does it have merit in stroke rehabilitation? A systematic review. International Journal of Stroke, 10: 306–316. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12169
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!